TERMS & CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- A booking confirmation and invoice will be issued once the client confirms they wish to proceed with the order.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to be paid within 5 days of invoice issue. If the deposit is not received within this timeframe, the booking may be cancelled. Upon receipt of the deposit, the booking is secured and the price remains fixed for the details outlined in the invoice. Any items associated with the booking will also be ordered when the deposit has been received (cake topper, flowers etc...)
- The remaining balance is required to be paid in full, 10 days prior to delivery/pick up. If payment is not received in full prior to delivery/pick-up, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- If delivery/pick-up is less than 14 days from the date of invoice issue, the invoice will be due in full 4 days from the issue date.
- Payment is only accepted via Direct Deposit.
- Failure to make payments by the due date specified in the invoice may result in the order being cancelled.
- Any changes made to the confirmed order may be subject to additional charges.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing.
- If a cancellation is made more than 4 weeks prior to delivery/pick-up and full payment has been received, 50% (not including the 50% non-refundable deposit) will be refunded via direct deposit.
- If a cancellation is made less than 4 weeks prior to delivery/pick-up and full payment has been received, only 30% (not including the 50% non-refundable deposit) will be refunded via direct deposit. All bookings are date specific and the payment will be used against other orders that were declined in place of the booking.
- Minor design changes to the booking confirmation will be accepted up to 4 weeks prior to delivery/pick-up.
- Flavour changes to the booking will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to delivery/pick-up.
- Should the booking change, TFE will endeavor to accommodate the changes, however, TFE reserve the right to amend the invoice accordingly (where applicable)
- to reflect the requested changes.
- Any changes to the original booking confirmation are subject to viability and price review.
- Date change requests must be submitted in writing. The new requested date is subject to availability.
- Any errors, corrections or updates to the booking confirmation must be submitted in writing. The revised booking confirmation will be re-issued to the client.
- Whist all care is taken to complete the order as specified in the booking confirmation, factors including, but not limited to, weather and supply unavailability may result in design changes. Design changes are at TFE's discretion. All designs are subject to artistic license, and should TFE need to make such changes, no further correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that an agreement not be reached on changes to the revised booking, the normal cancellation procedure is applicable.
SUPPLY OF DECORATIONS & EMBELLISHMENTS
- If a client chooses to supply their own decorations or embellishments, they must ensure that they are suitable for their order and the correct quantity is supplied. TFE will offer advise on what is suitable to provide if required.
- Any toppers, figurines or decorations must be able to be attached easily.
- All items supplied must be provided in a clearly marked bag/box with the clients full name and telephone number.
- If a client provides an item that does not meet hygiene or food safety requirements, they will not be used.
SUPPLY OF FRESH FLOWERS
- If a client supplies their own fresh flowers they must be wired and taped individually or set in the agreed arrangement.
- If flowers are supplied and are not wired or taped, TFE reserve the right not to use them as it is a food safety issue.
- Flowers must be delivered to the venue or to TFE at a mutually agreed time.
- It is the clients responsibility to order the correct type/amount/size flowers through their florist. TFE cannot be held responsible for damaged, bruised or poor quality flowers provided.
- TFE will offer advise on what is suitable to provide if required.
- TFE will not be held responsible for any allergies.
- All products may contain or come in contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens.
- It is the clients responsibility to inform their guests that of any risks.
SET-UP & DELIVERY
- Due to the nature of some items, delivery and set-up by TFE is recommended.
- Delivery fees are determined by location and will be included in the quote. Pick-up is also available from Reservoir, VIC.
- TFE cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur to the items once safely delivered and set-up or once they have been collected.
- If a clients chooses to collect their items, TFE will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur during transportation.
- Available delivery and pick-up times is upon TFE's discretion.
- The following is required for delivery:
- Easy access to the venue (Close parking, lift access etc...)
- Cake table needs to be ready for cake placement (Level, stable and clothed)
- The venue to be at a suitable air-conditioned temperature.
TFE reserve the right to take and use photos of items for any media related activities such as website, social media or advertising.
By placing an order with TFE, the client agrees to the T&C's set out above.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
TFE may change their T&C's at any time which become effective once published on their website. It is the clients responsibility to read the T&C's before ordering and reviewing them periodically to be aware of any changes.
Updated 26 May 2016.
(C) 2016 Treats for Evie.